Mini editor (Part 5)
- Part1 - toggling content editable
- Part2 - Adding some style
- Part3 - Adding editing buttons
- Part4 - A seamless structure editor
- Part5 - All the buttons
- Part6 - Storing the results forever
- Part7 - Integration with couchdb
All the buttons
Now I've added a load of buttons to the editor. They appear when you toggle the editing mode.
And I've added research. Research is not normally visible. There's a button to add new research (in edit mode) and a button to view research (in no editing mode).
Hit the toggle research button to hide this button.